SIRET number: 478 390 149 R.C.S. SALON-DE- PROVENCE
Editorial Manager: Communications Management
10 rue Rouget de l’Isle
92415 COURBEVOIE CEDEX
Téléphone : 01 47 58 04 82 – Fax : 01 47 58 09 68
Site Web :www.inquest-risk.com
Normally, users may access this site at any time. However, INQUEST may decide to interrupt service to perform technical maintenance. In this event, INQUEST will endeavour to inform users of the date and time of the interruption beforehand.
The website com is updated regularly by the Communications department. Likewise, this legal information may be modified at any time: nevertheless, these terms are binding on the user, who is advised to read them carefully as often as possible.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
The objective of the website www.inquest-risk.com is to provide information on all of the company’s activities.
INQUEST strives to provide information that is as accurate as possible on the site www.inquest-risk.com . However, it cannot be held liable for omissions, inaccuracies, and failures to update, whether this is due to INQUESTor third party partners that provide this information.
All of the information given on the website www.inquest-risk.com is for information purposes only and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on www.inquest-risk.com is not exhaustive. It is subject to change, which may occur after the information has been posted online.
CONTRACTUAL LIMITATIONS ON TECHNICAL DATA
The website cannot be held liable for tangible damage related to use of the site. In addition, the site user agrees to access the site using an up-to- date browser and up-to-date equipment that is free of viruses.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING
INQUEST holds the intellectual property rights and right to use all of the elements that are accessible on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, or adaptation of all or some of elements on the site, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited without prior written authorisation from GM Consultant.
Any unauthorised use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered an act of counterfeiting and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions in Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
INQUEST cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage to the user’s equipment when accessing the site www.inquest-risk.com, resulting from use of equipment that does not fulfil the requirements specified in section 4, or caused by a virus or incompatibility.
Equally, INQUEST cannot be held liable for indirect damages (e.g., loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from use of the site www.inquest-risk.com
Interactive spaces (where users can ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. INQUESTreserves the right to remove, without prior formal notice, any content posted in this area that would violate French law, particularly the provisions on data protection. If necessary, INQUEST also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, especially in cases of messages that are racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
When using the website www.inquest-risk.com, the following may be collected: the URLs of the links through which the user accessed the site www.inquest-risk.com, the user’s service provider, the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and the user’s email address. Data is collected when the user accesses www.inquest-risk.com, creates an account on the website and subscribes to newsletters.
For information on your rights in relation to the processing of personal data by GM Consultant, or to exercise those rights, please read our policy on personal data protection.
Browsing the site www.inquest-risk.com may cause cookie(s) to be installed on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file. It does not make it possible to identify the user, but records information about a computer’s navigation of a site. The data obtained in this manner are intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site, and also provide various site traffic measurements. Refusing to install cookies may make it impossible to access certain services. However, to block installation of cookies, users may configure their browsers as follows:
- In Internet Explorer: select the Tools button (cog-shaped pictogram in top-right)> select Internet options. Click on the Privacy tab, then Block all cookies. Click OK.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the menu button and choose Preferences. Click on the Privacy panel. Set “Firefox will:” to “Use custom settings for history.” Lastly, uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click the menu icon (the cog symbol) at the top-right of the browser window. Select “Settings”. Click “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal lines) at the top-right of the browser window. Select “Settings”. Click “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, you can choose to block cookies.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ALLOCATION OF JURISDICTION
Any dispute related to use of the site www.inquest-risk.com is subject to French law. The competent courts of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
KEY RELEVANT LEGISLATION
Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended by Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to data, files and civil liberties.
Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
- User: An Internet user who connects to and uses the aforementioned site.
- Personal information: “Information, in any form whatsoever, which makes it possible, directly or indirectly, to identify the physical persons to which it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).